Thursday, October 14, 2021

Rehearsals/ rehearsal schedule

 Here is a copy of our current rehearsal schedule which provides us with a rough outline and timings of when we are going to rehearse and explain to each character their role in the music video and the choreography they will need to learn before half term. For me I feel the organisation is very important when creating music video making sure that everything is prepared before the day and nothing has rushed. I feel that if we rehearse the scenes before the day aspects of the music video will go so much smoother and we will not waste any time deciding what they will be doing and the act has been confused. Something I was feel very passionately about ensuring that the actors/dancers feel informed throughout the process. Not knowing what they're doing or getting choreography late will create a humongous amount of stress. Therefore it is crucial that we stay organised and inform them of all the pieces information they need to know.  


Here is our schedule: 


I will send the schedule soon once I've had confirmation from a few people of availability and we will purely run off this timetable in terms of making sure everything stays in order and we don't get behind. First rehearsal starts on Monday with Matilde our protagonist artist. We will go through everything with her of what she will be doing and explaining her intentions in the scene such as dominance, superiority and confidence. Again this will mean when it comes to shoot day Matilde will know exactly what she's doing. 

Then on the Wednesday it will be a choreography sent today. I've organised it so the times are during free time when no one has rehearsals or anything else on. We will spend about half an hour going through the choreography which Rachel and Seb have created for us from our description of the style of dance and look we would like. Jonty will then learn this choreography with Rachel and then she can leave then Seb and Keir will come and learn there bit. One thing I was very cautious about making this rehearsal schedule is that a lot of these people have a lot of other commitments and A-levels coming up therefore I don't want to take too much of their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation