Thursday, October 14, 2021

Costume list

 Another aspect of pre production planning we have completed this week has been the costume list created by Mimi. 

Here it is below: 


This costume list is very helpful as it contains links and pictures that make our idea is very specific and clear to each other.

Some of the links to items have already been bought or going to be bought soon if not are supplied by our school costume designer lady. 

I also sent an email to Elizabeth our costume lady trying to organise a day to try all of the costumes before half term so we can figure our what we need to supply and what works well. I also asked her about the braces and the ties which we use in the production I did at our school a year ago to see if we can save ourselves from not buying more costume. 

I have also scheduled a meeting with the two male dancers in our cast to measure the inside of their legs and waist for costumes so Elizabeth can alter them to their exact body type, this will ensure a perfect fit.

Here are some of the piece of jewellery I have bought: 



We have decided not to buy lots of jewellery as we want to use the jewellery repeatedly in different scenes to show the audience that this is her star look backing up her 'dolled up' glamours star persona.



Sunday 17th purchases : 
Emily- 





Zoe- 










 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation