The first thing that I did was I created a table of all the timings of the song for the specific shot and what the transitions are going to be for each set up. On this table I also included what you will see in the shots and also what key props we may need. This I thought was very important as when it comes to the shoot day we will know exactly what to film and tick of what we have filmed so we make sure not to miss anything. Here is the table:
Myself and Mimi then also created a costume powerpoint, to ensure we are organised and provide all the costumes before the day and have a stress of forgetting one:
Zoe in our group then edited clips from music videos that had similar visual elements to our ideas for our music video. Our teacher Luke also asked us to create this pilot to see how the shots would form when all together. I felt that this was a very good idea to make such a video as we can now see what we need in terms of props and set ups and perhaps any set ups that are to repetitive or that don't work at that moment in the music video. Here is the video:
Zoe has also started to create a visual props list, so we know exactly what kind of props we want and so that we are all in the same headspace:
Jake in our group also created an updated props list:
WHAT NEXT ...
1. Buy the props
2. Talk to the set designers about set
3. Create choreography
4. Create lighting cues spread sheet
No comments:
Post a Comment