Here is a powerpoint that I have uploaded to SlideServe showing the order and ideas for location I have come up with:
Here is a YouTube video of me explaining my presentation:
Here is a video that was made by one of my group members. This film combines pictures from genuine, existent music videos to show how our ideas for settings, which are similar to those seen in music videos, will look when we shoot our own music video. This, I believe, is critical because it helps us to determine what works and what doesn't so that we can correct or adjust any difficulties that arise that we may have to deal with on the day:
Here is the link to the song we have chosen called 'like a flame' by Aita:
What are our next steps in the process?
Here is a video if me explaining how we are going to continue developing and preparing for our shooting day of our music video:
No comments:
Post a Comment